I thought I would share some pictures of my sweet little man.

This is how he loves to sit in his swing and he only like it if he has his fuzzy blue blanket.

You can't even see Hudson in this picture, but Trent, Bentley, and Hudson were spending the day outside picking the garden and shooting the bow. I am one lucky girl, my boys are so cute!

Look how small he is...this is him in his car seat enjoying the day with Dad.

Hudson and his cousins, Shayla and Maddox.

My family at Hudson's first parade.

Baby Thug!
2 comments:
What a cutie! I love the baby feet!
How are you feeling mama?
I am feeling better. I am still having some pain in the abdomen and some strange feelings when I use the restroom. I am glad I have a Drs. appointment on Thursday to ask her about it.
Post a Comment