Monday, July 20, 2009

Hudson's Nursery

So his nursery is pretty much finished except for a few pictures waiting to come in and maybe a lamp. I love it. What makes this room so special is that most of the decor is Trent's when he played baseball as a little boy-he even has his first homerun ball and a few others that were important to him. I thought his college jersey was a little big (and the wrong color scheme-blue and yellow) to add to the room, but I may frame it and surprise Trent.



4 comments:

Cara said...

I love it! Especially love how you did his name over the crib. Adorable! Who did you use for that?

Also, your furniture is gorgeous!

Andrea said...

I used this etsy seller.

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=15811345

Jessica said...

Cute nursery!!! :)

Barb said...

This is one of the cutest nurseries I've seen. I wish we would've done something a little more boyish instead of baby.