Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Shower

I am so far behind. Blame it on my lack of energy, that I hope returns after Hudson's arrival. I had my baby shower June 27th and was dreading every minute of it. I hate being the center of attention, but it was great. I actually like it. So in these pictures I am 32 weeks. I haven't taken a belly picture in quite awhile.

All but 2 of Hudson's Grandma's and Great-Grandma's. My 2 grandma's were unable to attend.

My Hostesses
The cutest little cake and it was SO yummy.
In other news. I went to the doctor for my 34 week appointment and we got the news that we are inducing on August 10th. I went into shock when we left and felt like I had a million things to do before his big arrival. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great and that cake is adorable!!

And wow, August 10 will be here before you know it - exciting that you know an exact date, though!

Unknown said...

You look great & I love the cake!!