Man I am not good at keeping up with this blog...probably because I have the most boring life...ever.
So, I am 27 weeks pregnant and growing like crazy. We got all of the nursery furniture set up, except for the rocker. The room is painted and I love it. I am trying to talk Trent into painting the entire house, but I think it would be worth it to pay a professional.
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: between 12 and 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? sometimes, most of my tops are maternity because my belly sticks out the bottom of my regular tanks
Stretch marks? Just on the boobies
Sleep: What's sleep???
Maternity clothes? sometimes, most of my tops are maternity because my belly sticks out the bottom of my regular tanks
Stretch marks? Just on the boobies
Sleep: What's sleep???
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery set up.
Movement: Every day!
Food cravings: fruit, fruit loops, and snickers.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None, but I have Braxton Hicks like crazy.
Food cravings: fruit, fruit loops, and snickers.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None, but I have Braxton Hicks like crazy.
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Working in the yard without my back hurting, playing softball with my niece, any type of quick movements
What I miss: Working in the yard without my back hurting, playing softball with my niece, any type of quick movements
What I am looking forward to: His bedding coming in.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't try and play softball with a 6 year old. You will pay for it.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't try and play softball with a 6 year old. You will pay for it.
Milestones: Passing my glucose test...

3 comments:
You look adorable! Love that dress!
The wall decal looks so good - I can't wait to see the finished product!
You look so good! I am sorry you are not sleeping- I hope it gets better.
I love your "name" sticker...may I ask where you aquired?
Post a Comment