Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 18


I have been so busy with school that I keep forgetting to update my blog. So we are just going to skip weeks 14 and 15.

How far along?  18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   3-4 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  No
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep:  it's ok, just wish I could sleep all night with out getting up to pee.
Best moment this week:   Thinking I felt Baby M move. I still am not sure if I did or not.
Movement:  Not 100% sure. 
Food cravings:  Just fruit.
Gender: I think it's a girl.
Labor Signs:  None
Belly Button in or out?  Ha...funny you ask...it's coming, but not out yet. It's very odd feeling.
What I miss:   Beer...ha
What I am looking forward to:  Finding out the sex.
Weekly Wisdom:  Don't mow bumpy yards. I just had to show my sister how to use our lawn mower.
Milestones:  Making it through last week. DH is gone and I about had a heart attack because of some stupid dogs. Please come home DH!!

Week 16
Week 17

No comments: