So it looks like this blog is going to turn into my baby blog. I found out December 17 that Trent and I are expecting a little baby. We are thrilled, I am nervous, and Trent still swears he won't change dirty diapers (we'll see). So here the 9 month journey begins. I have yet to find out if I got into the OB/GYN that I want. She only accepts referrals and thank goodness my sister uses her, so there is my referral.
We have yet to tell our parent's. I cannot believe I haven't told a soul about this. On Christmas Eve we are giving Trent's mom and step-mom an ornament that says "Grandparent's to be," they are both going to flip out and then Christmas day my mom gets the same ornament. She is already a grandma, but she will still be super excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment